Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Review of Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Nosefrida, the doctor-recommended, non-invasive nasal aspirator, is the new standard in keeping babies snot-free. Ingeniously simple Swedish design features a tube that is placed against the nostril (not inside). Parents use their own suction to draw mucus out of their childs nose. Disposable fi...

A MUST HAVE!!!
By Beth from Tucson, Az on 3/28/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Lightweight, Quality Construction, Comfortable, Easy To Clean, Durable, Easy To Use, Good Value
Best Uses: Travel, Gift, Sick babies, Baby Showers
Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children
I wish that I knew about this product 4 years ago with my first child. It's awesome. Gross in concept, but not after you try it. I want to know why it's not widely advertised or talked about!! I tried the battery powered ones and they were pathetic. The sucker that the hospital sends you home with takes forever to get the snot out and can cause nose bleeds. I have always used saline to help along the process. But this thing is a life saver!! The hospital ones will now be donated to the bath toy bin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE CLEANOZ ASPIRATOR. I bought this product for my daughter who has had horrible time breathing when she gets sick. This product worked perfectly and was able to alleviate my daughters struggling to breathe. All I did was drop a few drops of Cleanoz saline preservative free in her nose to loosen up the snot, and then I used the Cleanoz. It was great. I had to use it a couple more times that day to help her keep breathing well. And the best part was that at the end of the day, I threw away the nozzle. I didn’t have to clean anything! The next day she was still a little congested and so I used a new nozzle piece, and it worked great again. She actually likes it now when I use the Cleanoz. She HATED the bulb syringe and I don’t want to use a disgusting mouth suction device…..